Product Features
· Made of BPA free durable plastic with an aluminum top
· Create fun and healthy treats anytime!
· Makes 10 3oz/90ml treats
· Measures 4"x9"x5.5"/10cm x 23cm x 14cm
· Hand washing recommended
Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
Norpo’s Popsicle maker transforms juice, fruit, yogurt, and even pudding into delicious frozen snacks. A favorite with kids, it makes ten, three-ounce treats at a time and includes 24 wooden sticks for an authentic popsicle experience. The handy kitchen tool is made from durable, sturdy plastic with a stainless steel lid. The entire unit is dishwasher-safe. This product measures four inches high, by nine inches wide, by five inches deep, and is made in the USA.
Product Description
Norpro's Frozen Ice Pop Maker, makes 10 3oz treats. High quality, durable plastic with aluminum top. Create your own unique frozen treats using juices, purees, yogurt, gelatin, fruit, ice cream, pudding, jams and jellies. 24 sticks included.
92 of 94 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, a bad design, July 19, 2005
By
This review is from: Norpro Ice Pop Maker (Kitchen)
This product is poorly designed. I am very sorry I bought it.
The metal top has slits of the precise dimensions of the popsicle sticks, but once the sticks are in liquid, they expand, of course, which makes them impossible to pull out of the lid!!!! The lid, in turn, contracts, squeezing the sticks even further, so to get them out, you have to strip the sticks through the metal holes. I am surprised that no leeway was built into this part of the product, and that the materials chosen, metal and wood, while nice and recyclable, were not more carefully evaluated for performance in changing temperatures. Perhaps the mold can be used without the lid, but then the sticks will fall over until the liquid freezes.
The metal top has slits of the precise dimensions of the popsicle sticks, but once the sticks are in liquid, they expand, of course, which makes them impossible to pull out of the lid!!!! The lid, in turn, contracts, squeezing the sticks even further, so to get them out, you have to strip the sticks through the metal holes. I am surprised that no leeway was built into this part of the product, and that the materials chosen, metal and wood, while nice and recyclable, were not more carefully evaluated for performance in changing temperatures. Perhaps the mold can be used without the lid, but then the sticks will fall over until the liquid freezes.
34 of 36 people found the following review helpful:
2.0 out of 5 stars it's ok but...., September 7, 2005
By
This review is from: Norpro Ice Pop Maker (Kitchen)
I like the Donvier molds better. This has a steel plate on top with holes for the sticks. Unfortunately, the sticks sink or float to the side because the holes are too big. You have to hold the mold under warm water for about 10 seconds to get a frozen pop out of the mold.
22 of 22 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars homemade popsicle/fudgesicle are the best, July 27, 2005
By
This review is from: Norpro Ice Pop Maker (Kitchen)
I love this product. I make my own sugar free fudgesicles and they are great. Even my finicky neighbor thought they were terrific. This product makes something that adults can really appreciate, and I am sure children would too. I have no kids but grandnephew though fudgesicles tasted just like store bought or better. Simple easy to make. Fudgesicles, pudding mix, 3 c. mile, and three dollaps of either plain yogurt or sour cream, mix in blender and poor into mold. Should fill up all ten. Freeze for 4 hours and ta da...fudgesicles. Enjoy
5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Breeze!!!!!!!!
I must say the Norpro Ice Pop Maker is an excellent kitchen aide. I can make Popsicles in no time at all. Kids and grown ups loves them try it you'll love it. Read more
I must say the Norpro Ice Pop Maker is an excellent kitchen aide. I can make Popsicles in no time at all. Kids and grown ups loves them try it you'll love it. Read more
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome molds
I searched for the popsicle molds and finally found them on Amazon. What I like best about these molds is they are very sturdy, makes 10 popsicles, and I don't have to worry about... Read more
I searched for the popsicle molds and finally found them on Amazon. What I like best about these molds is they are very sturdy, makes 10 popsicles, and I don't have to worry about... Read more
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
This was my first set of popsicle molds but they were great easy to use. I accidentally purchased two and was glad I did I've made 25 varieties of popsicles and counting.
This was my first set of popsicle molds but they were great easy to use. I accidentally purchased two and was glad I did I've made 25 varieties of popsicles and counting.
4.0 out of 5 stars Not made in the USA
I bought this product over other similar ones because it says under the 'Amazon.com Product Description' that the Norpro Ice Pop maker was made in the USA. This is not true. Read more
I bought this product over other similar ones because it says under the 'Amazon.com Product Description' that the Norpro Ice Pop maker was made in the USA. This is not true. Read more
5.0 out of 5 stars great for homemade goodness!
I absolutely love my ice pop maker. I feel good knowing that I am making healthy but tasty treats for my family. Read more
I absolutely love my ice pop maker. I feel good knowing that I am making healthy but tasty treats for my family. Read more
5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed!
I was searching for a popsicle mold that I could use with wooden popsicle sticks instead of the ones with reusable sticks. This is perfect! Read more
I was searching for a popsicle mold that I could use with wooden popsicle sticks instead of the ones with reusable sticks. This is perfect! Read more
5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
I think this is very useful and I really enjoy using it. It was a good price for what I got. I'm very satisfied.
I think this is very useful and I really enjoy using it. It was a good price for what I got. I'm very satisfied.
4.0 out of 5 stars iceblock mould
works well, when filling dont fill right to the top, so that the lid comes off otherwise it will stick. Read more
works well, when filling dont fill right to the top, so that the lid comes off otherwise it will stick. Read more
5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for
Perfect!!! It was exactly what I was looking for. Pours up fine. Didn't have problem with sticks. Great start to a new company!!!
Perfect!!! It was exactly what I was looking for. Pours up fine. Didn't have problem with sticks. Great start to a new company!!!
5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Pop Maker
So far this product has lived up to my expectations. It comes with about a dozen wooden sticks and a few recipes, which are pretty good! Read more
So far this product has lived up to my expectations. It comes with about a dozen wooden sticks and a few recipes, which are pretty good! Read more
more products about norpro cookware please click

No comments:
Post a Comment